3.11.09

.saving money.

So I am all about saving money now that I have a whole lot more to pay on my plate, and I realized I spend SO much money on food. So I went on a search and found all these websites with printable coupons that I wanted to share because $300 dollars worth of food for less than $100 dollars is AMAZING! And I know the more money we have for say, shopping, is all for the better!

Here are some links:

www.pinchingyourpennies.com - (They send emails)
www.grocerysmarts.com - (printable coupons)
www.oldnavyweekly.com - (they update this every Thursday night, and you can get $100 dollars worth of clothing for $25!!)
www.moneybagutah.com (snail mail coupons)
and I found this blog: www.sheshopssmart.blogspot.com - (She has a ton of links to the most random things, but totally worth looking at!)

And Lauren suggested: www.retailmenot.com - (Save on online retail like shipping and what not!)

So if I can help anyone save a few dollars, i'll be happy =)

xoxo-cc

2 comments:

  1. thanks! and if you order things online, be sure to check out retailmenot.com they always have codes for free shipping and discounts to most online retailers. i've used codes for walgreens photos, and free shipping from target etc. yay for being frugal! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! Thank you dear! I will add this to the list! New babies arent cheap, so everything else that can be I'm all for!

    ReplyDelete