20.12.10

Optimistic?

Its weird how I've learned how to function without a job, car, and even money.
I feel like Brooklyn and I have learned a lot from each other too from being together soo much.
I love it!

Sooo.. Even though I have my fingers crossed all of these will change..
(besides the Brooklyn part, of course)

...I decided that if I don't get a job by the end of the month.. I'm going to go back and finish hair school in January at Taylor Andrews if they accept me.


Fingers crossed!
EeeeP!
xoxo- CC

3 comments:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed!
    p.s. I think you are amazing and you are a great mommy to that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats a great idea! You are amazing at hair. And Brooklyn is so lucky to have such a great mom. I love you girl, things will start to look up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't being a stay-at-home mom amazing!? even if you had not planned it, i'm glad that you enjoy it. i just started working a few days a week, after almost three years at home with malcolm, and it was way overdue, haha. he was starting to make me a little crazy :)

    anyway, i have also thought about going to hair school. i hope you get accepted! wishing you the best for 2011 <3

    ReplyDelete