24.6.09

.time time no time.

I never seem to have any time to do anything anymore!
After a scare of having her come, I am frantically trying to get everything together.
Thank god for my friends taking such good care of me!
I pretty much have everything we need besides our need of never ending diapers and formula!

This has by far been the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me, but also the most trying and difficult experience as well. For all the times i just wanted to give up, thank you girls for helping me keep my head up. Especially Brandi and Cassidy. I can't even count all the times I cried and cried and you made me realize everything was going to be okay. You're all the best friends I could have ever wished for and I love you more than words can say.
I can't wait til you have some little ones too so I can re-pay you!

xoxoxo- CC

2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing girl!! I wish the best for you and your lil girl! I know you are going to be a fantastic mom. Just know I am here for you WHENEVER you need ANYTHING!! I luhhhh you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry too much. you'll be fine. i know all too well about not being prepared for a new baby. i had alanna at 16, and we didn't even have a car seat for her when i had her. my parents had to go buy one while i was at the hospital. and she didn't have a crib until she had already outgrown her bassinet, haha.
    plus with malcolm, he came 2 weeks early and i wasn't ready for him either. but we figured it all out after he was born. you're gonna love being a mom sooo much! congrats lady! i hope to visit soon and that i get to see her! we wish you the best. <3

    ReplyDelete