3.7.09

.clean clothes.

You have no clue how happy I got when I did my first load of her laundry.
I even got teary eyed.
Which is okay, I blamed it on the extra estrogen and hormones =)
I feel like there is only a few more days left!!

For the mean time, i've been keeping myself busy with my favorite cuddle buddies:

They're amazing =) =)

4 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUTE! I'm getting so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to call you freaking out "OMG OMG OMG i'm having the bebe!!" I just hope it isn't at like 330 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! they look so cute in that little shelf! I'm so excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute. i cannot wait til you, david, brandi, or cassidy give me the call! i will drop what the hell ever i am doing and get there ASAP!

    ReplyDelete