26.7.09

.she's heeeeeere!!!!!.

:.Brooklyn Rae Mark.:
:: 6 lbs 9 oz :: 19 inches ::
:: July 20, 2009 :: 11:39 PM ::
Oh baby dear, This is the first time I have ever felt something like this in my whole life.
I'm so grateful you're a happy, healthy, beautiful little lady.
For all the memories to come, I cannot wait.

And I am speechless about how amazing David is with her.
He is sucha great dad, I couldn't do this without him.

I love my family.
xoxo-cc

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! she is a beauty! you are gonna have soooo much fun with her! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful. i cant wait for her to start partying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! What a cute picture!! I love her sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such an angel!!! I love her. Plus I love how she is already good at posing for pictures, she definitely is an Ink Lady. Haha.

    ReplyDelete